Friday, February 8, 2013

Ten Minutes

Between sharing my computer with all these visitors and the night LT turned day LT, I am not sure how long I have to type.  The former night LT is getting set up on a different computer, but until that is complete, he keeps logging me off my computer to log himself in, so he can transfer information from one computer to another.  It is rather annoying because it seems like every time I am out of my chair, I look back and he is in it; even if it is just to fill my mug with coffee.  At least he is deleting work that I can re-create.

I started my 6am shift today.  Stupidly, I went to the gym last night after shift and didn’t get to bed until around 11pm.  I am super tired right now, but I will have time for both laundry and a nap when I am properly relieved from work today. 
Oh yea, that was a good ten minutes…

No comments:

Post a Comment