Friday, February 1, 2013

Dusty Day


Day two in my new office isn’t so bad.  I don’t have much work to do today, so we are making improvements around the office.  We have a big screen TV that we are mounting to the wall today.  Its original purpose was to watch the news to maintain awareness on what is happening in the world.  And on Sunday it was going to host our Super Bowl party, but since the cable won’t reach that far, it is now showing a useless presentation of slides.  Our small screen TV, which is currently being mounted above the door, will connect to AFN instead.  In hindsight, if this is all I have to complain about, life is pretty darn good.  Now to start planning the party.
My other roommate made bread today for the first time in a long time.  Since my new office is closer to the MWR closet, I can smell it while I work.  It smells delicious! 
It is super dusty outside today, I can taste the dust and feel it in my eyes the moment I step out the door.  We are all hoping it rains today to clear out the dust; otherwise it will hang in the air for a week.  This can’t be healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment