Monday, November 5, 2012

To Blog!

To blog or not to blog, that is the question of the night.  I guess I answered that one though, huh? 
I have been staring at/working on a computer for ten hours straight stopping only for an emergency visit to the porcelain throne.  Ridiculous, right?  Not when you work with the people I work with…I was fixing other people’s submissions to the project of which I am in charge.  Now I send it out for someone else to review while the “other people” get one more chance to look at/ruin it, and then it is time for a perfect execution!  And, yes, it will be perfect because I am in charge of it.
I will not complain though, because it made the time fly.
Now on to this question:
Why is it that no matter who's fault it is, no matter who instigated it, no matter the circumstances of an issue/fight, is the woman always the one hurt always the victim, and the man is always at fault, always the one who has to apologize, and always have to be the one to make the first move to make up?
  Cuauhtemoc: That is the way life is buddy.  The sooner you realize and accept it, the happier you will be when it comes to women.
Next question please.

1 comment:

  1. Forgive me, Mama Turtle, but I have to disagree with your response on this one. The fact is that there are no absolutes - the woman is not always hurt and the victim and the man is not always at fault and made to apologize. If this is your reader's experience, I suggest the real issue lies with the reader. Perhaps a thorough examination of his/her life and actions would reveal the real question which would in turn give way to a true resolution.

    ReplyDelete