Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Happy Day

Today has been a wonderful day.  I slept in today and woke up confused.  The lights were on, but not a single roommate was in sight.  The door was unlocked so I thought at least one of them was in the MOD.  Nope, they were gone for the day.  With that knowledge, I turned on my iPad and blasted some new tunes I downloaded during the night.  Our internet is so slow here that is seriously takes hours to download anything.  Rockin’ out to my new tunes, I knew today was going to be a great day.
Work has been relaxing and busy all at the same time.  Lots of people demanding lots of things, but I have everything they are looking for and more, so it is not a worry.  On top of my normal workload, the day is flying.  As it turns out, I have been so motivated in my work that I am a day ahead of my requirements.  Now I have to figure out how to spend all that extra time tomorrow.  Too bad I have to spend it in the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment