Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Follow Up

First, I would like to follow up on a couple items:
The nickname “Bulldog” was not approved by all personnel in my office because they felt it inappropriate to refer to a female as anything “dog” related.  I give kudos to my shop for showing respect and breathed a sigh of relief at not gaining that nickname.
My signs in the bathroom are not working, but my other roommate has become involved to advocate water conservation.  Together we caught a violator of ensuring the handle was in the full upright position and told her to fix it.
I did make it to the gym last night, but I was left alone when my hair fell out of its not so tight bun.  I also made it to PT this morning at 6 after an alarming wakeup and a cold visit to a bunker at 2am.  I learned at PT that I had an effective workout at the gym the night prior.
The Cornhole game is still in action after intense reconstruction efforts to the boards.  Now if we could just keep the bean bags from busting open.  Our solution was to order new bean bags which arrived today and have proven to be more durable that the original bags that came with the set.  Note to all: Do not play Cornhole on gravel. 
The French Bulldog I pointed out is pending adoption.  I hope he finds a fantastically amazing new home with people who love him to the point of never letting him go and never allowing him to be alone for long periods of time.
Now for today’s fun, an LT from the supply section came into our office today and removed his blouse revealing his brown T-shirt.  Upon closer inspection we burst out laughing because on his shirt he had a picture of our movement NCO pointing in the distance with a voice bubble stating “Don’t you forget it” and a caption above his picture stating “Simply the Greatest” as is his motto.  Our office’s debauchery is spreading to other offices and it is amusing to see the in depth pranks that arise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment