Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Send me your questions!

Getting started on this blog thing was a little easier than I imagined...now to find out how to share this with others so it is less like I am just rambling to myself!

The point of this blog is not only to share my life's experiences as they occur, but to also help guide friends, family, and sometimes strangers through rough patches in their lives. 

We all have rough patches, and seeing that I am not married and don't have children, perhaps I do not give the best advice in some areas, but that is where you all can chime in and tell me I am wrong and give that person better advice! See, we can work as a team, even on the internet!!! How exciting!

SO! Let's get this party started! Send your questions! And if I don't get questions, I will just talk about my day.  I am currently serving my country in Afghanistan right now, so these blogs could either be really boring or really interesting.  I must admit though, the darndest things happen to me!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mama Turtle: How do I figure out what to do with my life?

    ReplyDelete